🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Be a BOOTS product tester

Options

Comments

• cherrypie556
    cherrypie556 Posts: 513 Forumite
    Options
    That'll be why then! Don't know my login, can't remember and the forgotten password link isn't working! GRRR
  • raven-333
    raven-333 Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That'll be why then! Don't know my login, can't remember and the forgotten password link isn't working! GRRR
    try this one
    https://www.bootsvolunteers.com/forgotten.aspx
  • cherrypie556
    cherrypie556 Posts: 513 Forumite
    Options
    raven-333 wrote: »

Thats the one thats not working. Takes me to the page ok but once i add my e-mail and click send it takes me straight back to the home page. Doesn't say Email sent or anything (and it hasn't sent as checked numerous times!) :confused: Have to ring up tommorow.

Oh is your usernames one you have chosen yourself or one they have given you?

Thanks
  • lolly5648
    lolly5648 Posts: 2,257 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Oh is your usernames one you have chosen yourself or one they have given you?

Thanks

My username is my surname and date of birth. My password is a very unmemorable one that they gave me made up of numbers and letters in upper and lower case
  • raven-333
    raven-333 Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    they choose it is your surname and date of birth
  • poppyseed
    poppyseed Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    Options
    I chose both of mine on the phone to them,lol.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,961 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    raven-333 wrote: »
    they choose it is your surname and date of birth

My husbands isnt, its his first and last name with a gap in between :confused:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    Options
    UNDERWORLD wrote: »
    showing on mine
    6683 Day Cream & Foundation (Blonde shade) Regime
    6718 Bubble Bath
    6744 Hair Styling Paste for Men
    6755-Body Scrub
    8358 Day Cream & Foundation (Tan Shade) Regime
    8359 Day Cream & Foundation (Ivory Shade) Regime
    Me too :T:T
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
  • nickym
    nickym Posts: 481 Forumite
    Options
    I received shower cream today, smells very coconutty!! :D
    THE LIFE AND SOUL OF THE PARTY :beer:
  • chatbug
    chatbug Posts: 363 Forumite
    Options
    Also just received the shower cream, does smell very coconutty reminds me of holidays.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport