travellodge 10 POUND rooms are back

Official Insert

What's it all about?

Travel lodge are offering a selction of rooms for a bargainous £10 again. This deal, first posted by a savvy MoneySaver, has become a regular spot on the chat forums and is always popular.

What do I need to do?

The game here is to see if you can hunt out a room for £10. Travel lodge have made this much easier by including a £10 room search tool on the site.

Any Conditions?

The room needs to be booked before 4 November for stays between 4 September and 17 December and needs to be booked online. £10 rooms can't be cancelled. Have a look here for a full list of the participating hotels.

Back to the original post

one day i may just get post of the month but i dont think this will get it

plenty of ten pound and 26 pound rooms

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/tenpoundoffer

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/offer_search/
Treat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.:D

Comments

• flang
    flang Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    I just come back from staying in a £10 room in readin
    excellent value for money very clean and tidy! Im booking another soon!
  • Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Don't think it's a new offer it's the same one that's been around since July though i could be wrong?

£10 offer is only available at hotels specified, and may not be available every night.

£10 rooms can be booked from 6.00pm Thursday 28th July till Friday 4th November 2005 for stays from Sunday 4th September till Saturday 17th December 2005.

Bookings must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival

You can search in advance for £10 offer using the £26/£10 search tool.

This offer is non commissionable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount scheme.

All £10 offer bookings must be prepaid and are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be amended. Please check room details carefully before completing your booking.

£10 offer cannot be booked by phone.

Other rates are available online and on 08700 850 950
    Darren
  • smashed
    smashed Posts: 1,043 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Does anybody have any idea if the dates extend themselves as they only go 6 weeks in advance??
    Im looking to book around Xmas, but am not sure if and when the booking opportunity will appear on the website?
    Be nice
  • flang wrote:
    I just come back from staying in a £10 room in readin
    excellent value for money very clean and tidy! Im booking another soon!

So have we - on the M4 Eastbound - it was a lovely Travelodge, very clean and tidy and well positioned for the attractions that are down there (Windosr, Henley etc)
    **BERTIE**

Did you Know: It costs more than £325,000 a day to run the lifeboat service? (with no government funding) Please donate to the RNLI
  • Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    smashed wrote:
    Does anybody have any idea if the dates extend themselves as they only go 6 weeks in advance??
    Im looking to book around Xmas, but am not sure if and when the booking opportunity will appear on the website?

I don't think you can book around Xmas it's only up until the 17th Dec i think?
    Darren
  • smashed
    smashed Posts: 1,043 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    You cant book up for Xmas.. but they may well extend the offer, as it rolls over..
    IT only ever lets you book up for a maximum of 6 weeks in advance.
    Be nice
  • Please note. If the travellodge you are after is not available don't give up because they keep releasing additional dates. Keep checking back. I tried to book 4 nights for £26 a night in a family room and there was none available where we wanted to stay. Tried again Friday evening just after six and low and behold there was a room. So I assume they had released more rooms. This is excellent value considering it is half term as well.
  • lisaleea
    lisaleea Posts: 175 Forumite
    Please note. If the travellodge you are after is not available don't give up because they keep releasing additional dates. Keep checking back. I tried to book 4 nights for £26 a night in a family room and there was none available where we wanted to stay. Tried again Friday evening just after six and low and behold there was a room. So I assume they had released more rooms. This is excellent value considering it is half term as well.
    Although you must remember that if anybody wanted to go in half term week now it is too late. £Tenner Rooms must be booked at least 14 days ahead.
  • manhattan
    manhattan Posts: 1,461 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    thankyou loates123.

ive just booked a family room at covent garden for our second wedding anniversary for £26

im now looking for some bargain train tickets.

thanks again
  • kforshaw
    kforshaw Posts: 395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Doh! I booked a £26 room at The Regent Hotel Leamington Spa on the dates boyf said we needed it and they are wrong :(

Anyone after Friday 4th November at the above ???

Karen
    2 Tickets to Blackrock Masters Tennis:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family