What's your favourite biscuit? Poll results/discussion

Options

Comments

• Nogbo
    Nogbo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    STOP! STOP!

Sorry but this vote is void!

How can you have a serious vote about biscuits and not include chocolate fingers???? :confused:

They are truly one of the few biscuits that you can sit down to eat one and end up devouring the whole box. :D
  • Marty_J
    Marty_J Posts: 6,594 Forumite
    Options
    Jaffa Cakes are the best.

If you think otherwise, you're wrong.

Sorry about that!
  • Sharp_Eyes
    Sharp_Eyes Posts: 99 Forumite
    Options
    tisrex wrote: »
    There is no option for those that do not eat biscuits ie diabetics

If diabetics do not eat biscuits....then why would they have a favourite biscuit? :confused:
    :dance: *inhales deeply* "Ahhhhh! I love the smell of a good deal in the morning! (or just about any time, really...)" :dance:
  • Syoung
    Syoung Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I love most of the biscuits in the list above, but I have to say, digestives are my all time favourite!

:D
  • paparossco
    paparossco Posts: 293 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Oh you bad people, this is sooo unfair to we poor Coeliacs. Still voted from memory......
    The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
    Wayne Dyer
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I don't much care for biscuits really. Can happily eat Ginger Nuts though as I love ginger.
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • Ecoman
    Ecoman Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Well, I like Oaties. The strange thing is that they are available at Tescos and (in exactly the same wrapper) at Aldis but the 'Aldioatie' is far superior, much more tasty and crunchy and doesn't disintegrate when you dunk it! The nearest to an Oatie on the list was Hobnob so that's what I voted for........:cool:
  • Westie69
    Westie69 Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    Kaz2904 wrote: »
    Oh and has the man himself (who rhymes with Partin Moois) ever tried a Twinks hobnob?

As one who has long since stopped going down the 'biscuit/cakes/chocolate/sweets' aisles in shops, I have never heard of the Twinks Hobnob - would it be a bad thing to find out, are they addictive?

Being off work at the moment, I am finding it really hard to not pick at the bad stuff that does exist in my kitchen cupboards, and yet they appeal more than a lettuce leaf or piece of cucumber!

I'm new to this board malarky, but it's keeping me away from the shops, and the naughty stuff I just know I'd buy to cheer myself up :D
    To Dare Is To Do :T
  • debbie42
    debbie42 Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Options
    Aren't Hit biscuits those continental cheap ones that are like two rich teas with choc cream in the middle? I quite like those with a cup of tea but voted for fig rolls :-)

Talking of Jaffa Cakes has anyone seen the huge one on pimp that snack? My son wants to try it but I shudder at the thought of the mess (and the cost!).
    Debbie
  • davetrousers
    davetrousers Posts: 5,862 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I enjoy floating a good air biscuit.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income