edited 10 April 2016 at 6:28PM in Compers Chat Corner
534 replies 576.8K views
1484950515254»

Replies

• mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps CLC could be added to the spam list as some people don't seem realise that it's just Club La Costa.

• VelvetGloveVelvetGlove Forumite
    12K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    Perhaps CLC could be added to the spam list as some people don't seem realise that it's just Club La Costa.

Thanks for the suggestion mjm - good idea! All done :)
    Sad because you don't know what to do? :sad: Comping question? Take a look in the Comping Guide to find out :smiley:
  • Hi all,

Am new to all this and maybe it's my dyslexia but I've been on this site for over an hour and I can't find where all the competition are listed? I'm not a forum user, I find them very difficult to use, and confusing, but if someone could point me in the right direction, send me a link, as to where I find competitions to enter, I'd be very grateful!

If anyone knows of any sites where there are competitions in one place and they are safe sites to use, I'd be very grateful knowing those too.

Thanks in advance everyone.:eek:
  • mmm_winemmm_wine Forumite
    736 posts
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    Hi all,

Am new to all this and maybe it's my dyslexia but I've been on this site for over an hour and I can't find where all the competition are listed? I'm not a forum user, I find them very difficult to use, and confusing, but if someone could point me in the right direction, send me a link, as to where I find competitions to enter, I'd be very grateful!

If anyone knows of any sites where there are competitions in one place and they are safe sites to use, I'd be very grateful knowing those too.

Thanks in advance everyone.:eek:

main comp board is here: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72&order=desc#topofpage

I also use competition database sometimes

Good luck