holiday nightmare can i claim

Options
please can someone advice me on weather i could claim anything. i have holiday insurance with barcarlys but was wondering if i could claim off holiday company.
we went of holiday to orlando. when we arrived we picked the hire car up. when we picked the hire car up we wernt provided with any directions to our villa. all that was on our accomidation tickets was watersong resort kissemee. we where driving 5 hours trying to find the villa.
finally when we found the villa. it was dark and late and had 2 babies in the car screaming. we presented the accomidation documents to secuirty . the secuirty man said he aint letting us in. as there was no villa number on the document . and no address. this then meant we had to drive to different motel to accomidate the 12 off us.
we eneded up stayin in a motel that wasnt that nice. i kept rining the holiday company emergency number and i couldnt get through. the followong day there office was closed. i manged to find the womens number who owend the villa, i rang her and she explnied that the travel company should of sent te keys and the villa adress along with directions to us.
after hour of waiting we finally ad the villa address and was able to gain acess t the villa.
now it seems like everythings goin wrong. the phones cut of in the villa also no internt acess. the pool man visited and said they are closing pool for 3days.

jst seems a nightmare. really would appricate any responses thank you

Comments

• Zazen999
    Zazen999 Posts: 6,183 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What did the holiday company say when you spoke to them?
  • markelock
    markelock Posts: 1,735 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    you will be able to claim, but personally, you should get your bearings, make a note of everything while it's still fresh in your mind, and get yourself out and about, disney, seaworld, universal, shopping, wherever, just have a great time while you are out there. the discussions can take place when it's convenient for you.

don't let it ruin what will be a great holiday.

how can you send mails when there is no internet access?
    Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl Bart? Why did I have the bowl?
  • 123money
    123money Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    thanks for your replies. im going to ring the holiday company up tomorrow and see wat they say.thanks i did enjoy the rest of my holiday after. i had to drive to internet cafe miles away from villa to use internet.but when my brother arrived i used his laptop. as he piked up a wireless conection.
  • 123money
    123money Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    rang them today. i have to email the complaint.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure