Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

MSE Archna
    0 WOW
    Archna's Free Game of the Week: Notpron
    • 9th Jun 08, 6:17 PM
    0 WOW
    Archna's Free Game of the Week: Notpron 9th Jun 08 at 6:17 PM
    This is a killer cryptic game that is guaranteed to get you baffled and bamboozled. It promises to be the hardest riddle available on the internet!

Link to the game: Notpron

Do you want to share you game with other MoneySavers? If you want your game in the Moneysaving tip email

P.S. Thanks to MSE Lawrence for this top suggestion!

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good (and as for why her name's in pink.... I'm really not sure!)

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by MSE Archna; 10-06-2008 at 11:59 PM.
    Report inappropriate posts:

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,529Posts Today

7,720Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Poor sophie from @itvMLshow hadn't realised what our show t shirts backs say when collecting me from Tory conference

• RT @hselftax: .@MartinSLewis now talking (engagingly) about the need for trust in the energy market. Fiery tone! #CPC15

• Going to my energy debate at Tory conference, protestor outside as I go in heckles "don't do it martin, you'll come out dirty"

• Follow Martin