🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Archna's Free Game of the Week: Notpron

Options
2»

Comments

• mrs_angry
    mrs_angry Posts: 608 Forumite
    Options
    oh my god i can not do level 3, please give me another clue, am looking at the address but am i being thick

regards
  • pearldrummer
    Options
    waaaaaah what do I need to do on Level 2 .... I'm obviously not as clever as I thought!!
  • mrs_angry
    mrs_angry Posts: 608 Forumite
    Options
    mrs_angry wrote: »
    oh my god i can not do level 3, please give me another clue, am looking at the address but am i being thick

regards

yeah i worked it out, the key is do not overthink! if you do you will go round in circles

i am now on level 4, and trying not to overthink!:confused:
  • Batgirluk
    Options
    My word, how baffling is this game!! :-!!

I'm on level 6 and going nowhere fast
  • Batgirluk
    Options
    :confused: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hint site says open the source code. How on earth do you do that???? I'm stuck in on oven on level 11 :eek:
  • SuziK_2
    SuziK_2 Posts: 269 Forumite
    Options
    Batgirluk wrote: »
    :confused: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hint site says open the source code. How on earth do you do that???? I'm stuck in on oven on level 11 :eek:

Right click on the page for level 6 (not the image itself) and choose 'View Source'.
    Hope that helps! ;)
    Quidco: £192.36, Pigsback: £40 vouchers, MT: £32 vouchers, CI: £50 HPF: £137.57 Swagbucks: 99
    Lloyds TSB Loan: Cleared March 2008, 5 months early.
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 954 - Proud to be dealing with my debts!
  • MommaCC
    MommaCC Posts: 257 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This game sounds great, but just can't get the page to load.

Is it me? or is anyone else having probems?

:confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family