Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    youwot
    reprogramming ford focus remote key fob
    • 21st Aug 05, 6:56 PM
    reprogramming ford focus remote key fob 21st Aug 05 at 6:56 PM
    Hi my battery on my key fob for the ford focus had run out so it had to be Reprogrammed ford told me 40 I said no and did a bit of looking on the net and found out how to do it yourself. IT WORKED FOR ME and im over the moon hope it can help some one else.

With the key in the ignition, turn the ignition on to the I position, then off and then again three times, then once more and leave it at I. A beep will sound showing that the system is set to program.

Now press the unlock button on the remote. Press the unlock button on any other remotes that you have to program at the same time.

Now turn the ignition off. A beep will sound indicating that program mode is finished.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

92Posts Today

3,183Users online

Martin's Twitter