Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    JM55
    How do I cash a cheque at Cash Converters?
    • 31st Mar 08, 12:35 PM
    How do I cash a cheque at Cash Converters? 31st Mar 08 at 12:35 PM
    I need to borrow a bit of money until the weekend and I've got a cheque gaurentee card, so I've been advised that I'd be able to cash a cheque at Cash Converters and then the money would be payable over the course of a week?

How do I do this? Do I write a cheque from my bank to myself or to cash converters or something? I phoned them up and they told me if you're looking for an "advance" they don't do it via cheque, but offer a loan until payday service, which is no good for me as I'm a student and don't have a job.

Just a bit at a loss as to how exactly I do this, obviously I can't phone them up and ask because I presume they wouldn't cash the cheque if they knew my actual situation.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,754Posts Today

8,728Users online

Martin's Twitter