Toluna Discussion (merged)

Tombo
Tombo Posts: 999
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
edited 14 June 2017 at 11:33AM in Freebies (no spend required)
MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Toluna is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

Toluna is now back up from maintenance so we can start earning points again now.

There are a few differences to the site.
First, the layout of some of the pages has changed slightly. There is a new homepage and dashboard
Secondly, when you enter your "hot opinions", they msut now be 10 words or more long.
Thirdly, the "personal interest" surveys have been updated.
There are probably some other updates to that I haven't found yet ;)
2008 Wins: The Shapes - Get Your Learn On (CD), Free transport to and from a Christmas Party
2009 Wins: Years Supply of Orbit Complete (144 packets), £50 of Odeon vouchers
2018 Wins: Rockstar Energy Drink Headphones
:jDebt-Free Wannabe!! :j

Comments

• piglet29
    piglet29 Posts: 6,214 Forumite
    how weird, i have only just come off their site, just before i logged on here, and then i saw your post! it is good the site is back up and running i just sat for half an hour and earned quite a few points answering the sponsered (sp!) polls, thanks very much op nice to be able to earn points again :beer:
    A freebie a day sends a smile my way!
    Night Owl member No 9 :kisses2:
    I Started out with nothing.....still have most of it left:o
  • I just updated my personal interests and despite it saying you get 500 pts for each one i got 2000 for each, now just 4000 off another voucher.
  • hazeysky
    hazeysky Posts: 57 Forumite
    I just updated my personal interests and despite it saying you get 500 pts for each one i got 2000 for each, now just 4000 off another voucher
    Thank you I wouldn't have bothered to update yet. But i'm glad I did I just earned an extra 14000 points.
    :beer: :beer: :beer:
  • MinniMe_2
    MinniMe_2 Posts: 1,611 Forumite
    I looked at this site the other day but couldn't find out much information on it, Is it worth joining? how much effort for how much free?

Many thanks
    New surname New start!
    Total Debt - [STRIKE]£9999.09 [/STRIKE]now 7633.16 23.66% paid off
  • its well worth joining! i love it :) easy to do the surveys too :)
    A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute ...:A
  • lindauk
    lindauk Posts: 140 Forumite
    hmmm, I did all the interest surveys again but I only got credited 2000 points for all of them, am just going to go check now.....

ok just been on and it was saying on my dashboard that I had interest surveys to complete so i did them (again!!) and got 2000 bonus for each one! and the 500 points its says you should get! yay!! so in total that makes.... a lot!
    [Survey site stuff goes here]

• yd0
    yd0 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Very, very strange. It says 500 points for each of them, but I got 2000 points for most of them yesterday. And then today, I got 2000 points for every single one. Including the ones I'd done yesterday. I'd try it again, but they'd be bound to notice, surely? Unless they're complete idiots.

Still, 100000 points shuffled off to ipoints pretty bloody quickly and those were then quickly turned into DVDs. Which hopefully arrive before anyone notices what's going on. Given the time it seems to take them to give you points for surveys anyway, I doubt there'll be a problem there. Better not be, because I wanted to complete my collection of Family Guy DVDs in less than a year, for free. Which I just did. Hopefully.
  • jaygrunt
    jaygrunt Posts: 529
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    yd0 wrote: »
    Very, very strange. It says 500 points for each of them, but I got 2000 points for most of them yesterday. And then today, I got 2000 points for every single one. Including the ones I'd done yesterday. I'd try it again, but they'd be bound to notice, surely? Unless they're complete idiots.

Still, 100000 points shuffled off to ipoints pretty bloody quickly and those were then quickly turned into DVDs. Which hopefully arrive before anyone notices what's going on. Given the time it seems to take them to give you points for surveys anyway, I doubt there'll be a problem there. Better not be, because I wanted to complete my collection of Family Guy DVDs in less than a year, for free. Which I just did. Hopefully.

How long did it take for you to get the points.I just went on and updated a few and nothing has happened yet
    Also could you tell me how you converted the points to able you to get DVDs please
    If you dont ask you dont get!!
  • skintas_2
    skintas_2 Posts: 1,679 Forumite
    im gonna check it out.......
    i will be debt free, i will
  • jaygrunt
    jaygrunt Posts: 529
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The site wont let me log on at the minute :-(
    If you dont ask you dont get!!
Meet your Ambassadors