Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    AllyR
    I need a Broadband/land line and mobile phone package - any advice?
    • 9th Jan 08, 3:35 PM
    I need a Broadband/land line and mobile phone package - any advice? 9th Jan 08 at 3:35 PM
    Hello... having just treat myself to my 1st Macbook, I am looking to have broadband installed at my flat.. however I am also keen on maybe getting a package.. my mobile phone contract is up for renewal so I'd like to change that, so I thought I could maybe tie in one of those deals where you get your home line, broadband and mobile all from one provider - maybe even adding in digital TV (my freeview box just broke!) - has anyone done this before? I have seen Virgin do bundles and also TalkTalk - does anyone have any feedback on this? Any advice gratefully received...Thanks!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,593Posts Today

7,170Users online

Martin's Twitter