Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    wicknwax
    MrCloud
    • 2nd Jan 08, 12:02 PM
    MrCloud 2nd Jan 08 at 12:02 PM
    Has anyone else ordered from????

mrcloud

I ordered one T-shirt on the 5th December as the item stated usually despatched within 2-3 days

I emailed on the 14th December to ask where it was and was told it should be with me by Christmas, but they couldn't promise

I asked why does it say despatched within 2-3 days on the website and got the reply

"Yes it does" :confused:

I have asked a couple of times when it was actually despatched and who by and had no reply to my question, I just get told it should be with me by Christmas

I told them I want to cancel the order and was told I need to send the item back

Would be ok if I had actually received it

There website states returns have to be made within 28 days of order, well what happens as I haven't received it

How can I get my money back
    Last edited by wicknwax; 02-01-2008 at 10:08 PM. Reason: removed wed addy, don't want him getting any more customers he can rip off
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,466Posts Today

7,601Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Morning. I'm on my way to @itvthismorning to talk the top 10 holiday hacks - hidden tips to slash costs while on your holidays

• RT @JulianClary: CILLA BLACK ANYONE WHO HAD A HEART https://t.co/E25wIuhoHH via @YouTube

• Surprised at a few nasty replies re cilla. The respectful thing when someone dies is say nice or say nowt. Grieving relatives may be reading

• Follow Martin