Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Trix
    0 WOW
    Ear thermometer 9.99
    • 11th Jun 05, 12:17 AM
    0 WOW
    Ear thermometer 9.99 11th Jun 05 at 12:17 AM
    Did a search but couldn't see this anywhere else. Llloyds pharmacy are doing an ear thermometer that was apparantly 39.99 for 9.99. See HERE.

The one on the site says it is by Calpol but the one I bought from my local branch was by Nurofen so is orange instead of purple but is the same apart from that.

It takes a temperature after being in the ear for only 2 SECONDS, can store up to 30 readings and has a clock with date on it, comes with a holder, carry pouch, 10 probe covers and a 50% off voucher for packs of 40 probe covers. The reading appears on the screen and it also 'speaks' the reading.

Fantastic piece of kit especially for people with young kids who don't want to or can't keep thermometer in their mouth for whatever length of time.

Not sure on closing date for this but assume it is 'while stocks last'.
    I'm a little angel BUT A WHOLE LOTTA DEVIL
    'Spend your life with eyes open, sleep only to dream of what to do next'
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,193Posts Today

8,413Users online

Martin's Twitter