Options
13»

Comments

• barjam_2
    barjam_2 Posts: 1,667 Forumite
    Options
    Tapeman wrote:
    Hi barjam,

The newer orange Nurofen protective caovers/caps will fit. A box of 40 retails at £3.99, so if you've a 50% off coupon it's worth using. Check the expirey date though, as some were running out at the end of June. If yours was one of these, then if you talk sweetly to the sales assistant, or act dumb, they may well accept it as they have a month to send them off.

Good luck,
    Tapeman

thanks for that tapeman do you know where can these caps be bought if they are from a lloyds its no good to me as i haven't one locally
  • PetuliaGristle
    Options
    In Lloyds Pharmacy leaflet received today, looks similar to the Calpol one I bought earlier this year. Talking temperature facility, 30 readings memory, batteries and carry pouch included.
    "We have to be kind because everyone is fighting a great, great battle" - Sir Richard Attenborough
    "There is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women" - Madeleine Albright
  • darthpaul
    Options
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 1021 - Proud to be dealing with my debts.
  • bubbles_2
    Options
    i brought a digital forehead one for 7.99 a few days ago from lloyds- works very well on young children that fidget too much!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure