Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Taffyscot
    Flashing lights Indesit washer/dryer help please
    • 26th Nov 07, 7:45 AM
    Flashing lights Indesit washer/dryer help please 26th Nov 07 at 7:45 AM
    Hi there,
    When we first bought our washer/dryer the shop installed it at a price so I know it was done properly. Well the first time we went to use it the on/off light kept flashing and 2 other lights and it would not go on. Called the shop and they sent an electrician out, he spent about 5 minutes and mumbled something about there being nothing wrong with it but would fix the flashing lights. So I know this happened before and it took someone who knows what to do 5 minutes.
    Well tried to put the washer on yesterday nothing, nada no lights or anything else. Then remember that OH had put a lot of dishes in the cupboard where the plug for the washing machine is housed. Went back under there and replugged the washing machine in and flicked the switch form off to on. Lights now so I assume that the dishes had knocked the switch off. Now the lights are flashing as before. On off switch flashing and 2 other lighs flashing and washing machine won't work. Anyone got any suggestions as we really don't have the money to pay for repairs and calling out an electrician for a simple matter. Any electricians out there or others that have had similar problems and solved them please help. Thanks in advance Taffy
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

6,234Posts Today

8,495Users online

Martin's Twitter