Are Delight Mobile about to go under?

Hi All

I have a suspicion that Delight Mobile are about to go into administration. If this happens, how do we get our PAC codes to move over to another provider?

I have been trying in vain to get through to their customer services but with no joy* (generally either can't even be connected, or will get held in a queue for 30 mins+ at which point I have given up.) Email contacts are never answered.

At the time of moving over (death of TalkMobile in Aug 2017) they were by far the cheapest PAYG provider for low users, but not any more - O2 and Three have the same tariff structures. I wish I'd never moved over, but now trying for damage limitation!

A summary of service/customer service issues:

1) Continual (but intermittent) inability to make/receive calls and texts (despite having full network coverage) within the UK
2) No EU roaming service despite their assurances (tried twice, just no connection to any provider after following instructions)
3) All my credit has disappeared today having not made any chargeable actions since checking yesterday

(* For the purposes of full disclosure, I did ONCE get through to Customer Services to complain about service failure, and was told to turn my handset off and on again. SERIOUSLY (just a way of getting me off the call I think, but I had to do it or they apparently wouldn't progress the issue....)

The company have recently filed their annual accounts (late, by the look of it) for year ending 31/12/16 and are seriously failing.

Any advice on getting out with my number (and sanity) intact?!?! I accept the credit is a gonner.

Thanks all!

(ALSO: WARNING NOT TO TRANSFER TO THEM!!!)

Comments

• Castle
    Castle Posts: 4,194 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    SBBrighton wrote: »
    Hi All

Any advice on getting out with my number (and sanity) intact?!?! I accept the credit is a gonner.

Thanks all!

(ALSO: WARNING NOT TO TRANSFER TO THEM!!!)
    How did you pay for the credit?

Interestingly, a company called Delight Mobile Ltd was set up in October 2016; (at the same address), so your comment about administration may turn out to be true:-
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10427995
  • No problems with my delight sim. When iv used facebook messenger, they have always replied. But never did with ringing or emailing them, perhaps you could try that method?
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Their customer service has always been poor, what you describe isn't particularly new.
  • PHK
    PHK Posts: 1,278 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    pmduk wrote: »
    Their customer service has always been poor, what you describe isn't particularly new.

This is true. It's far far below the minimal level you would expect.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure