Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • leitmotif
    • By leitmotif 8th Jan 18, 9:58 AM
    • 266Posts
    • 140Thanks
    leitmotif
    Plusnet cashback
    • 8th Jan 18, 9:58 AM
    Plusnet cashback 8th Jan 18 at 9:58 AM
    Plusnet currently have some deals on, expiring tomorrow. For example, £29.99/month for their fastest unlimited fibre package. Topcashback states that you can get £95 cashback if you go through them. Taking into account the £10 Plusnet sign-up fee, that amount of cashback still produces a very attractive monthly cost when it's averaged out over the 12-month contract. However, it says on Topcashback that 'cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page'. Would this mean that if signing up for Plusnet today, cashback wouldn't be paid because they've got a 'sale' on for the next 24 hours?
Page 1
    • teddysmum
    • By teddysmum 10th Jan 18, 12:53 AM
    • 8,715 Posts
    • 5,163 Thanks
    teddysmum
    • 10th Jan 18, 12:53 AM
    • 10th Jan 18, 12:53 AM
    When I joined PlusNet, they were offering £45(?) in the form of a cheque and the TCB offer was a few pounds less. Plusnet told me that it was a case of taking one offer or the other (TCB didn't mention the cheque), so I opted for the cheque, which was delivered very quickly.

I also bought a Medion laptop through TCB and was refused the cashback even when TCB appealed on my behalf (I assume that they did but got another no without explanation).The problem,I believe is that Medion had a price reduction ,which involved entering a code at checkout. The last time I bought similar, the price was crossed out and the new one added. This one paid out, but again, after an enquiry, stating that the price was not a temporary offer but a reduction for end of line items..
    • gsmlnx
    • By gsmlnx 10th Jan 18, 10:52 AM
    • 742 Posts
    • 602 Thanks
    gsmlnx
    • 10th Jan 18, 10:52 AM
    • 10th Jan 18, 10:52 AM
    @leitmotif

Plusnet never pay out both the Topcashback/quidco and their own cashback scheme. It is only one or the other (generally their own scheme as it is cheaper!)

Look at their forum for cashback complaints https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/bd-p/AccountBilling
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,558Posts Today

8,841Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bigmickwelsh63: @MartinSLewis Already done it.... donated my kidney to my brother almost 30yrs ago. Not sure if I would have done it fo?

• Today's Twitter poll: Following yesterday's poll about being an organ donor when you die - would you consider being? https://t.co/tCTWjJBin8

• RT @clq: @MartinSLewis You hit that one right out of the park. It might be the Tweet of the Century. I don't think anyone can do any Batter?

• Follow Martin