Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    dotchas
    Hard wearing cheap carpet
    • 1st Sep 07, 9:48 AM
    Hard wearing cheap carpet 1st Sep 07 at 9:48 AM
    Hi,

We have a flat we rent out which is needing recarpeted and we are looking for a cheapish carpet but want to know which type to go for.

For our own house we got 80% wool 20% something else but this is too expensive.

When I bought the flat from the builders many years ago there was carpet throughout ,it would have been a cheap carpet but it lasted ages and ages .I am looking for something similar.Preferably one where we don't need underlay.

Can anyone offer advice on what to look for?

(shame Boots or Tescos don't do carpets )
    I love bargains
    I love MSE
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

177Posts Today

1,631Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

• Follow Martin