Sainsburys toy sale

Options

Comments

• Annieuk75
    Options
    I popped in to my store tonight to pick up some nappies and they had already started reducing items. I picked up a Fisher Price Seahorse and a Lamaze inchworm, both half price.
  • Moggins_2
    Options
    If anyone spots any playmobil, mr tumble or thomas the tank things could you let me know? We don't have a sainsburys in our town and I don't drive so would have to make a special trip if they have any of the above. Thank you!
  • tinkerbelluk
    Options
    Playmobil 1/3 off, there was Thomas stuff with 50% off as well, lego 25% and Disney princess stuff inc frozen toys with 25% off as well
    You laugh because I'm different - I laugh because you're all the same
  • moneymuddles
    Options
    Thanks for this, any heads up as to what the 50% items are? Amazon seems to be matching 25% off playmobil and I'm sure John Lewis will be too.
  • ladygea2001
    Options
    Can anyone confirm teh reduction on Nerf Toys?

Planning to go but won't get there until after work.
  • loubylou1982_2
    Options
    Can anyone confirm teh reduction on Nerf Toys?

Planning to go but won't get there until after work.

IN my local this morning pretty sure they were 50% off. Didn't look at which ones they were but there was a stand with 50% off sign
    Hth
  • holidaymonster
    Options
    Yes I agree most of the nerf toys were 50% off, theres quite a bit of frozen stuff, dolls (Barbie size and bigger) the large doll is about £18 and the smaller £12, they had soft elsa and anna dolls £9.97, a little backpack with hair accessories in was about £2. I got a fairytale Barbie half price at £4.99. I also got Lego Friends Caravan and car £14.99 and The lego Creator Car £14.99 think these were 25% off but still cheaper than amazon .
    Buena Suerte !!!!:beer:
  • vic.star
    vic.star Posts: 456 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Went to my local this morning, terrible as ever. I'm in Deal, they had the usual, same stuff repeated in 3 different parts of the store. I managed to get a disney princess doll for £7.99 from £11.99 and a few of their own branded wooden toys which were half price.

There were a few big barbie and hot wheel sets too. Hopefully some better stock at westwood!
  • nicki_d987
    Options
    Has anyone seen any trunkis in the sale?

:)
  • Totality
    Totality Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    Options
    Very disappointing in my local store. Heard staff say they'd been sent POS but no stock :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure