Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sn1987a
    • By sn1987a 28th Aug 14, 10:17 PM
    • 377Posts
    • 418Thanks
    sn1987a
    0 WOW
    Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2
    • 28th Aug 14, 10:17 PM
    0 WOW
    Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2 28th Aug 14 at 10:17 PM
    Welcome to the new Beauty Boxes (monthly subscription) codes and chat thread!

This is a thread about Beauty boxes. Read the first post for more information and current offers. As you post new offers and discount codes, I will add them to the first page. Together we can find the best beauty boxes bargains!

PLEASE BE AWARE that people receive boxes at different times and some of us want the surprise element! If you wish to discuss a box within 7 days of it arriving, you must either use white text or put SPOILER in square brackets [ ] at the start of your post, followed by /SPOILER in square brackets [ ] at the end when describing the products in any way.

This includes any information which may help to identify a product ie using words such as "large tube", "cleansing", "pleasant smell", "moisturising", "liquid" etc.

This is a continuation post from here. Thanks to purplebutterfly for starting the previous thread! It has been very successful!

This is a list of beauty boxes companies delivering in UK in alphabetical order (click on the name to go to the official webpage). Scroll down for the discount codes.

UK boxes

Birchbox (BB)
    Cohorted Beauty Box
    Glossybox (GB)
    Latest in Beauty (LIB)
    Love Lula Box
    Love me Beauty
    My Boutique Box (warning: the first box got bad reviews)
    My Little Box
    Souk Souk
    The Pink Parcel
    You beauty Discovery Box

Non-UK boxes with UK shipping
    Lip Factory Box

Lip Monthly
    Wantable

List of Beauty boxes, their facebook page (offers are often posted in facebook or tweeter) and the available codes.

UK boxes
    Birchbox (BB)
    facebook page
    £10 + £2.95 P&P
    - monthly subscription box
    - Cashback available
    - Referral links are available (refer a friend and both you and your friend will receive 50 points to spend in birchbox shop). Ask for one in the referrers board.

Cohorted Beauty Box
    £19.99 - the box is available on a montlhly basis but it is not a monthly subscription

Glossybox (GB)
    facebook page
    £10 + £3.25
    P&P - monthly subscription box
    -
    Use code RESUB0914 and receive an extra box worth £75, when you buy a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription. The FREE Box includes 6 FULL SIZED products from So Susan, Butter London, EuPhidra, Be a Bombshell, Affair 102 and Philip B. The offer is valid for 3, 6 or 12 month subscription plans. Offer valid between 30th September– 1st November 2014 or until stocks last. Your free box will be dispatched separately within 2 weeks of placing the first order.
    - Cashback available
    - Referral links available

Latest in Beauty (LIB)
    facebook page
    Themed boxes are released periodically and prices vary.

Love Lula Box
    facebook page

Monthly subscription box
    £12.50
    No offers

Love me beauty
    facebook page

Monthly subscription box. You choose one out of 3 available boxes each month.
    £10 + £3.95 (P&P)
    No offers

My Boutique Box (warning: the first box got bad reviews)
    Facebook page
    New monthly subscription box. It launched in August 2014.
    £10 + £3.95 (P&P)
    No offers

My Little Box
    Facebook page
    New monthly subscription box coming from France! First box was sent in September 2014.
    £11+3.95 (P&P)
    No offers

Souk Souk
    facebook page
    £10 + £2.95 P&P
    No offers

The Pink Parcel
    facebook page
    The box delivers tampons and beauty products.
    £9.95 (P&P included)
    New customers: the first box costs £5.95

You beauty Discovery Box
    £6.95 (P&P included)
    Note: You can choose two products from a shortlist each month. The shortlist is available on the 1st of each month. Popular products are sold out within hours.

Non-UK boxes with UK shipping
    Lip Factory Box

facebook page
    This is an American box with UK shipping. Cost: $32 including shipping equivalent to ~£19.
    No offers

Lip Monthly
    Facebook page
    This is an American box with UK shipping.
    $10 + $5 (P&P)
    - Referral links available.

Wantable
    Facebook page
    Another American box. There are three different subscriptions: make-up, accessories and intimates.
    $40 + $7 (P&P) for a one off box or $36 + $7 (P&P) for recurring subscription

General tips:
    • A lot of beauty boxes offer free shipping during bank holidays or other discounts/free gifts.
    • Subscribe to their newsletters, you will receive the offers by email.
    • Always check for cashback.
    • Always check for discount codes. We may miss some of the offers, so Google is your friend. (and please let us know if you find something new!)
    • Many companies have affiliation programmes. If you are a new customer, before ordering, you could ask for a referral link in the referral board http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42. A friend will get some extra points for referring you and in some cases you will get as well.
    Please post or PM me with any new boxes or any details that need to be added. Let’s make this thread the best one!
    Last edited by sn1987a; 28-02-2015 at 12:46 PM.
Page 82
    • wdah
    • By wdah 25th Nov 16, 12:19 PM
    • 853 Posts
    • 1,143 Thanks
    wdah
    http://www.lookfantastic.com/beauty-box/black-friday-bumper-beauty-box-worth-over-100/11352401.html

Lookfantastic Bumper Black Friday Edition Box, £20

"Come and discover the best of Beauty Box 2016! We have brought together our favourite products from our 2016 Beauty Boxes to create a Bumper Black Friday Edition Box. The box will contain products from brands including:*

Nuxe
    Benefit
    Rituals
    Caudalie
    Decl!or
    Vichy
    Christophe Robin
    bareMinerals

And many more... Every box will have a minimum of 12 beauty products AND will be worth over £100! For only £20, this is a deal you just can’t miss!"
    • Flygal
    • By Flygal 15th Apr 17, 12:18 PM
    • 158 Posts
    • 101 Thanks
    Flygal
    Thought I would bump this beauty box thread again as it seems to have gone dead! So what boxes are you getting. Lots of new ones out now.
    • faerielight
    • By faerielight 15th Apr 17, 3:36 PM
    • 1,624 Posts
    • 3,020 Thanks
    faerielight
    the only one I sometimes get is you beauty box as it's so cheap and such good value, I find the contents are good for little treats or presents
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE
    • Topher
    • By Topher 16th Apr 17, 7:34 PM
    • 504 Posts
    • 2,558 Thanks
    Topher
    I used to get Birchbox. I was really happy with my first few boxes and felt I'd done really well out of them, but they started to include lots of repeats, and small sachets of things so I was really glad when I finished my subscription, didn't renew it, and checked on the following months boxes. I'd have been disappointed with what they showed, so I'm pleased I hadn't continued.
    • sn1987a
    • By sn1987a 17th Apr 17, 12:38 PM
    • 377 Posts
    • 418 Thanks
    sn1987a
    I stopped buying beauty boxes, although I still have my eyes open for a good box. I feel that the boxes are not that great for me, small samples or products I don't use. The last box I bought was a latest in beauty personalised box, I could choose the items I wanted and there was a good selection at the time to match my needs (I ordered all the available eye creams!)
    • Missli
    • By Missli 19th Apr 17, 6:03 PM
    • 7,058 Posts
    • 16,607 Thanks
    Missli
    I love beauty boxes. They are a less expensive way of getting some really good quality cosmetics.
    I did cut down my monthly subscriptions, but currently have Lovelula, and Look Fantastic. They looked to good to miss.
    I'm trying to cut one out, but I don't buy many other cosmetics, except using the 20% off Lovelulas site.
    • loucrane
    • By loucrane 31st May 17, 9:52 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    loucrane
    Amazing Value Benefit Beauty Box!
    Hey all,

Just spotted this deal on lookfantastic.com

Benefit Beauty Box worth over £60 is only £35 and you get £5 off if you add a subscription to the monthly box as well with the code "BENEFIT"

product details:

Contents of the box are:
    • Full Size Roller Lash Mascara
    • benefit It’s Potent! Eye Cream sachet
    • Full Size benefit Gimme Brow – 03 Medium
    • benefit Total Moisture Face Cream sachet
    • Boi-ing NEW airbush concealer – shade 2 – EXCLUSIVE product (not yet launched in market)
    • NEW Hoola Contour Stick – EXCLUSIVE product (not yet launched in market)
    • benefit the POREffessional Matte Rescue deluxe sample size
    • benefit Ready, Set, Brow! deluxe sample size
    • benefit Brow Mapping Tool – as used in Benefit brow bars
    • shapsey
    • By shapsey 31st May 17, 10:00 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    shapsey
    That sounds amazing, I just ordered mine :-) can't wait for it to arrive.. thanks for the heads up!
    • redfox
    • By redfox 31st May 17, 10:04 AM
    • 12,186 Posts
    • 34,896 Thanks
    redfox
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. If in doubt please read the forum rule. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• KeMo
    • By KeMo 24th Aug 17, 2:24 PM
    • 27 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    KeMo
    Good Housekeeping Beauty Box - £10 discount
    There's a new Good Housekeeping beauty box on at Latest In Beauty. Just got a discount code with my subscription copy - GH2TEN. This will give you £10 off the box.
    According to the advert, the box is worth £185 & with the discount it is £30 & £3.95 p&p.
    I've ordered mine, I couldn't resist
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

266Posts Today

1,303Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin