Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    planetm
    How Do I Find Out All Of my OLD account Numbers?
    • 6th Jul 07, 1:39 PM
    How Do I Find Out All Of my OLD account Numbers? 6th Jul 07 at 1:39 PM
    Hi,

I know this might seem strange but how can I find out all account numbers I have had with Lloyds over the years (that are now closed)? I have had business accounts, joint accounts and personal accounts and do not have all of the details of the account numbers as some of the accounts are no longer running. How can I find out this information?

I have seen that I can pay one £10 fee for ALL accounts (and do I put say seven-eight different account numbers on one letter?) with
    LLoyds, but that I need to make seperate claims. What if one claim is £60 and the other £500 etc as some of my accounts are new? Do I still have to do a seperate claim for each as this might be lots of little claims that amount to a lot of money? Also, which address do I send to? There seem to be amny addresses on the forum for all fo the banks? Which one do I use for the initial letter please?

Thank you for any tips!
    Last edited by planetm; 06-07-2007 at 2:39 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,233Posts Today

13,383Users online

Martin's Twitter