Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Tesco Hudl
    • 3rd Oct 13, 4:29 PM
    Tesco Hudl 3rd Oct 13 at 4:29 PM
    Hey guys, I recently received 70 into my PayPal account for basically doing nothing online, so I thought it would be nice to spend it on something.

I saw some cheap Android tablets, and was thinking of purchasing one for around 49 on eBay or Amazon, but I've now decided against the crap chinese devices, and will up the budget a bit to something better...

Tesco Hudl.

I don't actually have a Clubcard unfortunately, but I ordered one last night. I would like to get it for as little as possible, as I have read that you can use 'Boost' to buy it with only 60 worth of vouchers!

So, I have come here to find out how I can achieve that? I don't usually spend much in Tesco anyway, so it would take me forever to earn 60 worth of points from just shopping. But I do get petrol from their occasionally too.

How can I get 60 worth of points ASAP? (Let's say I did get there, or close, can I use the points before Tesco sends the physical vouchers out?).

The only 'method' I can find at the moment is to buy some empty ink cartridges on eBay and send them to Tesco for 1 each... But it has a low success rate due to scammers on eBay sending the wrong ink, and if they're damaged or whatever Tesco won't give me anything...

Help me out guys!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,645Posts Today

5,930Users online

Martin's Twitter