Topcashback, Quidco and Shopitize app deals thread - post all deals and codes

Options

Comments

• archery
    archery Posts: 238 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have a special £1 off minstrels in tesco. Is this my reward for redeeming two items. Why can't it be valid for every shop. I don't have a tesco within 20 miles. :(

i also have this offer and they are only £1 in tesco at the moment
    Practising Scrooge and stingy old miser.
  • asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    Options
    archery wrote: »
    i also have this offer and they are only £1 in tesco at the moment

:) I've also got this, but need to go to Tesco and that's not very handy
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,426 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    asset2004 wrote: »
    :) I've also got this, but need to go to Tesco and that's not very handy

I sent them some feedback asking for the special offer to be valid in all stores. It frustrates me when they are only for 1 store and a limited time. I don't mind doing a trip to main supermarket once a week, but tesco is still too far for a bag of minstrels
  • Georgiegirl256
    Options
    I wish things were available in all shops too. I used Shopitize today again, it's the first time in months that I've used it, and I just had a quick glance before going into Tesco. I saw the tea cakes, and as I needed them amyhow, I thought 'Ooo great, I'll get some while I'm here'....the offers only valid in Morrisons and another supermarket, but not Tesco. :mad: Ah well, I should have remembered to double check the details.
  • DAWN82
    DAWN82 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Hi yes I asked about why some supermarkets had deals that others didnt ie the bananas was only available at tesco but my tesco doesnt stock fair trade so missed out!!!! They should be more avalible in morrisons too as not alot avalible there this is regarding the shopitize app

Also I dont like the new update on the topcashback app as its not taking very good pics is leaving the flash on on my tab so having to shut tab down straight after using the app!!!!! Then the recepts are getting rejected.
  • Shopitize_company_representative
    Shopitize_company_representative Posts: 82 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi everyone,

We would like to thank you for your feedback regarding the limitation on the special offers, and we would like to let you know that we've heard your voice and added the Minstrels now to ASDA, Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose as well! If you refresh your Shopitize, you should be able to see this change.

Originally we only put it in Tesco because there's currently a discount there which would mean the Minstrels can be free! Therefore, it's a great learning from all of you that you would rather have them available in more shops. We'll learn from this in the future :)

Sometimes we unfortunately do not have the complete control over which retailers we can put the offers...especially the fresh produce; however, we'll always try our best to have the offers in as many shops as we can!

Thanks again for your feedback

Shopitize Rep.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Shopitize. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • paul2louise
    Options
    Hi everyone,

We would like to thank you for your feedback regarding the limitation on the special offers, and we would like to let you know that we've heard your voice and added the Minstrels now to ASDA, Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose as well! If you refresh your Shopitize, you should be able to see this change.

Originally we only put it in Tesco because there's currently a discount there which would mean the Minstrels can be free! Therefore, it's a great learning from all of you that you would rather have them available in more shops. We'll learn from this in the future :)

Sometimes we unfortunately do not have the complete control over which retailers we can put the offers...especially the fresh produce; however, we'll always try our best to have the offers in as many shops as we can!

Thanks again for your feedback

Shopitize Rep.

I would rather have the choice to get £1 off at Asda and pay the 50p difference than miss out on the deal altogether. Thanks
  • archery
    archery Posts: 238 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Shopitize

RIbena Blackcurrant really light 500ml earn £1:j
    Practising Scrooge and stingy old miser.
  • paul2louise
    Options
    archery wrote: »
    Shopitize

RIbena Blackcurrant really light 500ml earn £1:j

Only in Asda and tesco.
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Does one have to have an iPhone to do Shopitize?

Also, is it worth joining? I have heard good and bad reports. Someone help!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure