Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • Candles by Lisa
    • By Candles by Lisa 13th Nov 12, 11:21 AM
    • 361 Posts
    • 657 Thanks
    Candles by Lisa
    • 13th Nov 12, 11:21 AM
    • 13th Nov 12, 11:21 AM
    That looks like a very good deal to me. I love harvester.
    • Forgetful
    • By Forgetful 13th Nov 12, 11:40 AM
    • 1,545 Posts
    • 8,781 Thanks
    Forgetful
    • 13th Nov 12, 11:40 AM
    • 13th Nov 12, 11:40 AM
    thank you
    for sharing looking forward to it
  • londonsurrey
    • 13th Nov 12, 11:48 AM
    • 13th Nov 12, 11:48 AM
    You're very welcome.

You may also be able get a free drink each if you sign up for a newsletter:
    http://www.harvester.co.uk/signup/

Don't worry too much about locating the "correct" Harvester on the website, as the voucher is valid at all Harvesters.

The voucher they email you is valid for a month.
    Last edited by londonsurrey; 13-11-2012 at 1:13 PM.
    • Fiasco55
    • By Fiasco55 13th Nov 12, 8:45 PM
    • 1,264 Posts
    • 14,764 Thanks
    Fiasco55
    • 13th Nov 12, 8:45 PM
    • 13th Nov 12, 8:45 PM
    We ended up having this for dinner tonight. Never been to one of these before. I was impressed - even the salad was fresh and tasty. Lovely treat as I really wasn't in a cooking frame of mind. Thanks OP.
    No buying toiletries total Outs 762

Decluttered 2316 items
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 038 so far
  • andy.m
    • 14th Nov 12, 7:37 AM
    • 14th Nov 12, 7:37 AM
    This is going to be our Saturday night X-Factor fun food dinner.

We live right on the edge we do
    • no.1swimmum
    • By no.1swimmum 14th Nov 12, 8:17 AM
    • 1,365 Posts
    • 3,760 Thanks
    no.1swimmum
    • 14th Nov 12, 8:17 AM
    • 14th Nov 12, 8:17 AM
    Thank you so much - I have forwarded the link to my son at Uni, they have a harvester just around the corner from halls and thought they might like a night in on Saturday - Thank you so much

• koneko
    • By koneko 14th Nov 12, 9:09 PM
    • 105 Posts
    • 39 Thanks
    koneko
    • 14th Nov 12, 9:09 PM
    • 14th Nov 12, 9:09 PM
    We had this for dinner on Sunday after a 3 hour car trip home from my brothers. It was very tasty and well packed and the salad was nice and fresh, we crammed as much as possible into the plastic tubs! The meals we had were normally 10.95 each so 10 for both was a real bargain.
    If it doesnt move, and it should, use WD-40. If it moves, and it shouldnt, use duct tape!
    • miss_corerupted
    • By miss_corerupted 15th Nov 12, 7:18 PM
    • 3,206 Posts
    • 25,997 Thanks
    miss_corerupted
    • 15th Nov 12, 7:18 PM
    • 15th Nov 12, 7:18 PM
    and there is free sundaes with each main course here http://www.harvester.co.uk/freesundaebestfacebook/
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020
    Current Balance 33921
    Declutter 1820/2016
    • Forgetful
    • By Forgetful 15th Nov 12, 8:40 PM
    • 1,545 Posts
    • 8,781 Thanks
    Forgetful
    Well just been to the Harvester at Salford Quays.... I ordered the rack of ribs and dd ordered the 1/2 spit roast chicken... paid and went for our salad.. 10 mins later came and told us no more spit roast chicken... so dd picks the beef rib... another 10 mins later comes back.. no beef rib..
    so tells dd she can order anything off the menu....so wat the heck.. no spit roast chicken and the whole menu was mainly that... so eventually she picked chicken breast and ribs combo...
    took ust about 50 mins in all to get our 2 takeaways!! and it was only 6.45pm...left at 7.35pm...
    • sandybrag
    • By sandybrag 15th Nov 12, 10:59 PM
    • 554 Posts
    • 364 Thanks
    sandybrag
    Thought Id try this so ordered 2 burgers on Sunday and arrived at the restaurant 30 mins later to allow plenty of time for the meal to be cooked - only to be told it was not. So I waited for another 20 minutes while it was cooked!.

Not really a takeaway service that you could use quickly imo very poor considering we only ordered two burgers as well! Give them an hours notice and you should be fine!

The whole experience just left me with the impression they were not properly setup yet to cater for a takeaway service?.

This was my local one anyway, hope others have a better experience!
  • skfowler
    Has anyone managed to use the voucher along with the drinks voucher/sundae voucher? Just wonder what I can get away with
    • PurplePow
    • By PurplePow 16th Nov 12, 11:09 AM
    • 1,070 Posts
    • 1,945 Thanks
    PurplePow
    Ours hadn't heard of the voucher so they spent a while checking it. In the end though got the food and it was tasty
    Swagbucks 2015: 30 Amazon
    GlobalTestMarket 2015: 60
  • londonsurrey
    Ours hadn't heard of the voucher so they spent a while checking it. In the end though got the food and it was tasty
    Originally posted by PurplePow
    Mine hadn't either, and I was really surprised, as it was a few days into the offer.

Has anyone managed to use the voucher along with the drinks voucher/sundae voucher? Just wonder what I can get away with
    Originally posted by skfowler
    Oh yes, I used it with the drinks voucher. I didn't push my luck with the Sundaes though.

Mind you, we got two lots of full rack ribs, so it should have 15, and they only charged 10. Yay!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,319Posts Today

6,024Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Going to a very exciting premier right now... with Mrs and mini MSE, to the screening of "we're going on a bear hunt"

• No. Not a huge fan. Never claimed to be.Just a fan. And one who choose to prioritise family time with his little gi? https://t.co/lZ9uUylk2U

• I've just checked the score. You're right. What happened? https://t.co/5E7y52r47o

• Follow Martin