IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

POPLA Information website

Options
BASFORDLAD
BASFORDLAD Posts: 2,418 Forumite
edited 1 November 2012 at 4:27PM in Parking tickets, fines & parking
Hi guys

Please find new website on POPLA etc. Hope you like

https://www.popla.me.uk

It is basically all you need to know about POPLA, parking tickets in general so will be good to give this thread to newbies.

I think its very comprehensive and should save lots of typing.

please spread the word
For everthing else there's mastercard.
For clampers there's Barclaycard.

Comments

• andy13
    andy13 Posts: 216 Forumite
    Options
    Very nice! How can we contribute to increase the google page ranking?
  • BASFORDLAD
    Options
    andy13 wrote: »
    Very nice! How can we contribute to increase the google page ranking?

Well thats not something i know about, prehaps someone with that knowledge can help
  • bargepole
    bargepole Posts: 3,231 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    BASFORDLAD wrote: »
    Well thats not something i know about, prehaps someone with that knowledge can help
    You need to log in to Google (you can create a free account if you haven't already got one), and fill in all the stuff with descriptions of the site, and index each page separately.

Also make sure you sort out the keywords, so that it comes up in searches - keywords would be things like "popla", "private parking", and so on.

I have been providing assistance, including Lay Representation at Court hearings (current score: won 57, lost 14), to defendants in parking cases for over 5 years. I have an LLB (Hons) degree, and have a Graduate Diploma in Civil Litigation from CILEx. However, any advice given on these forums by me is NOT formal legal advice, and I accept no liability for its accuracy.
  • BASFORDLAD
    edited 1 November 2012 at 6:16PM
    Options
    Thanks

Would only let me index the main site page, wouldnt let me do the other pages. I dont really know much about sitemapping either!
  • taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    Options
    Interesting website , something that should be on the homepage is that popla only applies in England and Wales
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    edited 2 November 2012 at 12:23AM
    Options
    Also make your clickable links _blank so they open in a new tab otherwise people be clicking away from your website mate, the link popla.org.uk goes here, which is obviously wrong , why have it though?
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • BASFORDLAD
    edited 2 November 2012 at 12:03PM
    Options
    Thanks Taffy, ill get that sorted this weekend, think its not a problem having the genuine popla site listed
  • Cowboy2
    Options
    Thanks for the link. I've put a link back on my POPLA page.
    Parking Cowboys
  • BASFORDLAD
    Options
    cheers Cownboy x
  • ozvaldinho
    Options
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories