Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    If you save your benefits do they get taken back / Lying about savings question
    • 16th Aug 12, 12:27 AM
    If you save your benefits do they get taken back / Lying about savings question 16th Aug 12 at 12:27 AM
    According to a family member she knows someone who saved their benefits and they wanted to know why she didn't withdraw her money, then took it all back...

I'm just curious, because I can't see it happening. How would they know?

Also, if you lie about savings, how do they find out? E.g if you say you have none but have thousands in your account or stashed at home?! Again, this is purely out of curiosity, because I can't understand how they'd know...

Lol, reading it makes it look like I want to commit fraud myself... Oh well.
    Last edited by 93123; 16-08-2012 at 12:29 AM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

156Posts Today

2,376Users online

Martin's Twitter