Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    lindsaygalaxy
    Best way to sell house furniture?
    • 25th Mar 07, 4:59 PM
    Best way to sell house furniture? 25th Mar 07 at 4:59 PM
    Hi

Im hoping someone can bring me some new ideas. Im moving to a smaller new house from my older style house(double the size). But i have this furniture to sell as it wont fit in my new house. Its all good stuff ( hense the debt, my ex just brought anything he wanted).

Ive tried the freeads in the paper, freeads online and the paper but no luck. On ebay people keep winning the bids then pulling put before paying! No reason but changed their minds! I move in 2 weeks and dont knwo what to do.

Ive got to get rid of a large corner sofa, a superkingsize bed and 2 really tall Ikea pax wardrobes? Does anyone know much about gumtree?

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,430Posts Today

6,781Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @JulianClary: CILLA BLACK ANYONE WHO HAD A HEART https://t.co/E25wIuhoHH via @YouTube

• Surprised at a few nasty replies re cilla. The respectful thing when someone dies is say nice or say nowt. Grieving relatives may be reading

• You can judge your age by what #cilla means to you. For me its not the singing, its blind date and surprise surprise. Sad news #ripcilla

• Follow Martin