Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • Wywth
    • 5th Jul 12, 10:26 AM
    • 5th Jul 12, 10:26 AM
    I currently am on a debt management plan and trying to get myself sorted. It is working extremely well. I also decided to claim back ludicrous bank charges from First Direct that I had paid. They are looking into this , but because I no longer bank there (asI owe them overdraft still), theystate they require 6 months pay slips, 6 months bank statements and a up to date income/expenditure sheet. Is this normal proceedure that banks ask for ?

thank you in anticipation
    Originally posted by Chicken-keeper
    I don't know if it's normal procedure, but based on information gleaned from this site, if you no longer have the bank account, then it is highly unlikely that a refund of any bank charges will transpire as their past application is not adversely affecting your current financial position.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,003Posts Today

6,547Users online

Martin's Twitter