Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    kelly 16
    Self Assessment & PPI
    • 29th Apr 12, 11:31 PM
    Self Assessment & PPI 29th Apr 12 at 11:31 PM
    Hi
    I had PPI whilst I was self employed as well as being full time employed but wasn't aware that I couldn't ever claim on it because of this but because my self employed work was intermittent I hadn't actually earnt anything during some of the years but I kept the Self employment running with the tax office and submitted self assessment until a couple of years ago. My question is what do I need to submit to the company who charged me the PPI? do I just submit the template that is on this site and wait for them to ask for confirmation or supply something with the form?
    Sorry, this might e basic but I hate doing this type of stuff and really haven't got a clue.
    Thank you
    Julia
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

283Posts Today

1,837Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

• Follow Martin