Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    MoZaman
    Parking Eye charge at Morrisions Stratford
    • 17th Feb 12, 7:44 AM
    Parking Eye charge at Morrisions Stratford 17th Feb 12 at 7:44 AM
    I received a penalty notice from Parking Eye yesterday for parking at the Morrisons in Stratford and not buying a ticket. Unfortunately I do not have a receipt from Morrison either. I was just waiting from my wife to return and was sitting in the car for half an hour. I had no knowledge that someone will be using CCTV images in a private car park and issuing a fine.
    In my case I deliberately did not buy a ticket. The charge notice they sent only shows a picture of me driving into the car park and one leaving. I suspect they have other pictures which show no ticket displayed on car.
    They have offered me to pay 50 by end of the month. Should I ignore them? Do they have any remote chances of pursuing me for not buying a ticket?
    Any advice on this would be very much appreciated.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

117Posts Today

2,529Users online

Martin's Twitter