KFC email address anyone??

Options
Can anyone help?

I am looking to complain to KFC customer head office about the service I recieved at the Wolverhampton branch on Friday night. Been on the website but only has a telephone number to contact! :confused:Will ring and have a moan because they were really rude but would prefer to send an email. Can anyone help??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    I tried a while back and couldnt find an email address only a contact form on their website. I was wanting to complain about the service received at a branch near Liverpool airport. When I looked on google there were other people that had tried to find the email address but with no success either!
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • RedOnRed
    RedOnRed Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You could try colonel.sanders@kfc.com

Worth a go...lol.
  • eyelinerprincess
    Options
    "Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Wayne3765
    Options
    Not an email address but this might be useful to you ~

Yum Restaurants International
    Customer Careline
    Freepost SEA0820
    32 Goldsworth Rd,
    Woking.
    Surrey.
    GU21 6BR.

Tel. 08457532532

Fax 01483717042
  • tomstickland
    tomstickland Posts: 19,538 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    So, I haven't ever set foot in one of the places since.
    This is really the best way of solving this problem. Either that or start with very low expectations.
    Happy chappy
  • slowen
    slowen Posts: 2,795 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Better off phoning head office directly rather than sending a letter.
    When I left school (years ago) I woked in KFC for 11 months to get some money together and any complaints were best dealt with by phoning head office.

If anyone complained to head office about the quality of the meal or that something was missing the would just issue the customer a "chicken cheque" to the full value of the meal and you just handed it in when ordering and get whatever you want to the value of the chicken cheque.

The only way that anyone got hold of a chicken cheque was through a complaint and staff were streessed by the management that everything has to be above the expectation with the meal and service when anyone handed in one of them

Don't know if this is still the case as this is from about 7 years ago
  • advent1122
    advent1122 Posts: 1,403 Forumite
    Options
    I find a telephone call is better than email.
    When you phone they havent got time to "craft" an answer.
    Remember to get the persons name who you spoke to.
  • changkra
    changkra Posts: 635 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i once complained to them through how to complain.com or co.UK I did receive a reply saying they would re train the staff and an apology which was fine with me, i certainly didn't want vouchers as I've never been back
  • paulajamie
    Options
    we went to the kfc in stockton on tees yesterday, my son and i both had the same food and shortly after became very ill. the doctor has said it is food poisoning. we spoke to the school they said that we needed to report it to the environmental health people with the borough council, which i have now done. i wanted to report the incident to kfc head office aswell so they are aware of the situation and i have a record that i have told them. however i cant find a website contact address either. maybe they dont want to pay a staff member to monitor it. surely it isnt good practise for any franchise based business that serves food not to have plenty of ways to contact head offic. at least that way they can try to ensure that any standards are being maitained. i dont know about the address wekillchickens try: wetrytokillsmallchildrenwithfoodpoisoning.com
  • MrsBartolozzi
    MrsBartolozzi Posts: 6,358 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    paulajamie wrote: »
    we went to the kfc in stockton on tees yesterday, my son and i both had the same food and shortly after became very ill. the doctor has said it is food poisoning. we spoke to the school they said that we needed to report it to the environmental health people with the borough council, which i have now done. i wanted to report the incident to kfc head office aswell so they are aware of the situation and i have a record that i have told them. however i cant find a website contact address either. maybe they dont want to pay a staff member to monitor it. surely it isnt good practise for any franchise based business that serves food not to have plenty of ways to contact head offic. at least that way they can try to ensure that any standards are being maitained. i dont know about the address wekillchickens try: wetrytokillsmallchildrenwithfoodpoisoning.com

It's possible that your food poisoning was nothing to do with KFC. It usually takes 5 or 6 hours for symptoms to appear and you say "shortly after" you ate you became ill. Maybe it was something you both ate earlier in the day.

It's only a game
    ~*~*~ We're only here to dream ~*~*~
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family