Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    cocotwice
    0 WOW
    Cheap Nespresso Compatible Pods
    • 23rd Nov 11, 12:07 AM
    0 WOW
    Cheap Nespresso Compatible Pods 23rd Nov 11 at 12:07 AM
    Was shocked to see that Costco are now selling pods that work in Nespresso machines. Having just spent over 70 for pods that work out over 33p each I was gutted to see a big box of pods in two strengths for just 19.99 with no Vat on them. I think there were 100 pods in a box. Medium 3 roast or medium 4 dark roast were the two flavours on offer. They were also selling a Nespresso machine and they had one of their testers making coffee's using their pods in the Nespresso machine. I like the green Indirya pods or the purple pods and this was most close to the Medium 3 roast - the 4 tasted a little more bitter and not as smooth.
    I wonder how long it will be before Nespresso find out and stop them selling them!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,169Posts Today

6,077Users online

Martin's Twitter