Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Sunny Saver
    Complaints procedure for ESA
    • 9th Sep 11, 2:16 PM
    Complaints procedure for ESA 9th Sep 11 at 2:16 PM

I'm trying to look up the Complaints Procedure vis-a-vis bad customer service from ESA staff.

My friend was in receipt of this and his allowance has been stopped. He wasn't informed of this, only found when there was no money in the bank.

He asked for a copy of the disallowance letter and medical report about six weeks ago, yet still they have not been sent.

Apparently he can't make an appeal without seeing the medical report, as he doesn't know what he's appealing against.

He's not PC literate so asked me to look up the Complaints Procedure, as he wants to complain about the staff who have not sent him the information, but I can't find it online. When he rung them up, they said 'write a letter', which he did about two weeks ago, but they 'haven't received it'.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,876Posts Today

6,039Users online

Martin's Twitter