sun holidays start 2nd sept!!

Options
schofield8883
schofield8883 Posts: 379 Forumite
hi thought i would start a new thread for the codes out this week booking opens 9th sept says you need 6 codes not got priority booking so far but hopefully soon!:j:j

1 USED (Sat)
2 BAGS (Mon)
Mice.(tues)
4.tune(wed)
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr Seuss
:love: I Married My Prince Charming 01.06.13:kisses2:

Comments

• schofield8883
    Options
    has anyone recieved a priority booking this year yet maybe they havent sent them out yet?
    “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr Seuss
  • newmum2007
    Options
    Seems to be for breaks between September 16 and December 19 http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/travel/sunholidays/article3122176.ece
  • holidaysforme
    Options
    has anyone recieved a priority booking this year yet maybe they havent sent them out yet?

No, i haven't. Have just checked my email and dh's and nothing. Checked spam etc as well..
    I cant recall ever getting a code by email, but maybe that's how they are being sent out this time..
    I would have thought though that as the tokens start on Saturday, we would have received something by now if we were going to get one...
    Hope I'm wrong:p
  • schofield8883
    Options
    anyone got todays token yet? if not will get it when i go out this afternoon
  • tigger_sanford
    Options
    Priority booking forms will be emailed according to the website, has anyone received an email yet ?
  • thatguy1
    thatguy1 Posts: 5,363 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    anyone got todays token yet? if not will get it when i go out this afternoon

think it starts tomorrow NOT today
  • holidaysforme
    Options
    Priority booking forms will be emailed according to the website, has anyone received an email yet ?

Got an email, but not for priority booking:( Said i just needed to collect seven tokens, and download the application form to send off.
    No good to me. We are only interested in one date, so i need to be able to book online. Really couldn't be bothered to do the token thing again anyway, having being able to book online last two times.
    I'm not impressed. second promotion now where i haven't received a code despite being on two holidays this year.
    Dont understand it at all.
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    email them and they will send you a priority code ( if you have previously been on a sun holiday in the past 2 years) http://www.sunholidaysfaqs.co.uk/faqs/37/365
  • holidaysforme
    Options
    Just emailed them. Hope it works:)
  • teacherandmum
    Options
    i got a letter today to say that if i attached the said letter to a booking form and send immediately , i would not need to collect tokens. We were not succcessful in getting a holiday in the last ones out in July
    it say i will have to put 5 dates and parks but only really want half term. but i know the parks i want are already full for then from the last round........unless they will have more avaiable
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure