£20 off £40 spend at TESCO for CROWDITY customers that signed up to the Ocado deal!!

Options
sheer_vanilla
sheer_vanilla Posts: 463 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
edited 27 July 2011 at 4:20PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
This is the discussion thread for the following MSE News Story:

"Tesco has stepped in to fill the void with a voucher giving £20 off a £40 or more spend on online groceries ..."

Back to the original post ...

Everyone that signed up for the £20 Ocado voucher at Crowdity a while ago, check your emails. Got one from Crowdity...

We are delighted Tesco has agreed to an exclusive offer for anyone who signed up to our last online grocery offering and missed out.

You can now get £20 OFF your first grocery shop, if you spend £40 or more at tesco.com/groceries and get it delivered on or before Sunday 7th August.

Simply click here to login, go to ‘My Vouchers’ for your unique eCoupon, do a shop at tesco.com/groceries, and enter the code at the online checkout.

Even if you’re going away, you can still use this offer and save yourself a trip to the shops, by getting a delivery to your UK holiday address* or by pre-ordering for when you return.

Terms and conditions
The eCoupon is valid on your first shop at tesco.com/groceries, and can only be used once per customer in a single order, delivered on or before 7th August 2011. The minimum spend excludes purchases of infant milk formulae, gift cards, Mobile top up, Mobile air-time and the tesco.com delivery charge. Purchases from Wine by the Case do not qualify. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other eCoupon beginning "XX". Offer applies only to users who signed up to the Ocado grocery promotion in June 2011 and still have an account with www.crowdity.com. Delivery charge applies.
* Some campsites, holiday homes and caravan parks are not covered by our delivery service

Many Thanks
The Crowdity team

Comments

• robstersgirl
    robstersgirl Posts: 2,813 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, would never have known there's a voucher in my account, great find OP :)
    TCB offering £5 for a first shop too so theoretically £40 shop for £15 :)
    MSE- The Glitchhikers guide to the galaxy :)
  • m0nkeymrs01
    m0nkeymrs01 Posts: 594 Forumite
    Options
    lol cunning plan for Tesco to reap some customers from Ocado's failure... shame that more people would have already shopped online with Tesco than would have done with Ocado.
  • Addy
    Addy Posts: 1,896 Forumite
    Options
    Baaah! I deleted my Crowdity account in sheer disgust after the Ocado fiasco!
  • MrMoo123
    MrMoo123 Posts: 231 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Brilliant Thanks - just tried to use it in conjuction with the other £10 off your first shop and didn't work :(

Oh well, looks like i'll just have to sign in with a new email address for the week after :)
  • myusernamehasgone_2
    Options
    Addy wrote: »
    Baaah! I deleted my Crowdity account in sheer disgust after the Ocado fiasco!

Same here:mad:
  • pig_let_cool
    pig_let_cool Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Options
    Thankyou OP! Turned the emails off from them so wouldn't have known otherwise! Havent done an online shop with Tesco so that's perfect!
    :jThe Money Saving Wannabe :j
  • robstersgirl
    robstersgirl Posts: 2,813 Forumite
    Options
    Just done order for delivery tomorrow excellent find and made use of some good offers too :):)
    MSE- The Glitchhikers guide to the galaxy :)
  • lindseykim13
    lindseykim13 Posts: 2,978 Forumite
    Options
    don't suppose t's the same code for all like the last one? lol
    I can't get into my account for some reason, i'm not being recognised as registered!
  • Ladywhisper
    Ladywhisper Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    Brilliant. And i just put the code in on a mock order (not my first order) and its been accepted.
  • Ladywhisper
    Ladywhisper Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    don't suppose t's the same code for all like the last one? lol
    I can't get into my account for some reason, i'm not being recognised as registered!

No, thankfully! Just compared mine with my mums and are different
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport