Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 27th Jun 11, 9:52 AM
    • 2,523Posts
    • 29,513Thanks
    0 WOW
    Tap water for free- on your travels
    • 27th Jun 11, 9:52 AM
    0 WOW
    Tap water for free- on your travels 27th Jun 11 at 9:52 AM
    As far as I can see as long as you have a refillable water bottle (I don't think you have to have a specific model) you can top at various locations for free. This could be quite useful in hot weather!

The idea is that we stop buying bottled water, not only for the financial cost but the cost to the environment in the form of discarded plastic

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: This thread's from 2011, but we've checked (on Tue 14 Jan 2014) and it's still working.

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by Former MSE Debs; 14-01-2014 at 6:24 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

167Posts Today

1,170Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The father of the murdered girl on BBC news just now's left me in near tears. The pain coming out of him was visceral. I hope he can recover

• Many asking if we're giving away free Ideal Home Show Xmas tix this year. I can't say.Seperately tho m'weekly email this week's shld be good

• RT @RobbieGibb: Political researchers/producers wanted for BBC Daily Politics freelance pool. Must live & breathe politics

• Follow Martin