Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good evening everyone,

@Erconwald – Can I ask you to go to the help section and select ‘how do I verify my purchase?’. Someone will then be able to take a look into this for you. We are currently working on improvements to the contact centre at the moment, I’m very sorry for any frustration this has caused.

@mutley74 – sorry to hear that, but don’t worry as we can help. Can you please go to the help centre and select ‘I am unable to raise a cashback claim’, and we’ll have someone do this for you.

@mum26 – has it tracked as ‘no amount’? As if so don’t worry. No amount transactions usually just show that some sort of activity has been made, such as if you’ve made a quote, have added items to your basket and so forth; you don’t need to have made a purchase for that to show. It should disappear from your account in due course, however if it doesn't, can you contact the Quidcare Team via this link and select 'I have a purchase in my activity that I didn't make'.

In regards to non-tracking, it can be a range of things that can cause it not to track. The usual issue that we find is that certain browser or security software settings simply block the access of the affiliate networks, who track all purchases for us. If their access is blocked, then this will affect tracking. There’s no need to worry though, if a purchase doesn’t track it certainly doesn’t mean it won’t be paid. If it makes you feel any better, I’ve had several purchases not track! Sometimes it can just happen unfortunately.

If you find it happening a lot, check out our tracking guide here.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Many thanks,

Rosie
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • krissy08
    krissy08 Posts: 381 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello QCR,
    Home insurance sainsburys
    I purchased Sainsbury's home insurance via Quidco on the 12th of July 2012. It tracked succesfully but nothing has happened since. The main reason this insurance was good value was because of this cash back and I decided to take the risk but nothing has happened since then. Please advise

Many thanks

• pincherrn
    Options
    Hi,

New to all this Quidco business. On 3rd August I upgraded my Sky to include broadband and telephone etc. using Quidco, in my account it says it is tracked. In september I also booked Airport parking through Quidco and this is also marked as tracked. So I currently have £124.65 in my tracked cash.
    How long does it take for this to be payed? I read somewhere that Sky can take 3 months but we are now almost 4. I'd appreciate any info. I'm finding it difficult to find out the normal run of things with Quidco.

Cheers

Colin
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Rosie,

I purchased Home Insurance from Aviva on the 27th July, which didn't track, so I raised a claim, as I should have received £40 cashback. I have heard nothing since. It says in the Support Messages section that 'We have put your claim on hold for now, as this retailer has a claims waiting period, during which time they will not accept a claim from us.'

Well it's been 3 months now, how long do Aviva need us to wait before they accept a claim? :(

It also says 'For an indication of how long the claim may take to be resolved, please refer to the average claims processing times on the retailer's page.'

I have looked at Aviva's Home Insurance page & can find nothing that relates to waiting times for claims.

Why is it taking so long, it's very disappointing. :( And when Aviva do allow you to put in the claim, there will be another long wait again before I hear anything.

I don't know about other people, but this kind of thing puts me off a company and I will think twice about using Aviva again next year and I certainly won't be recommending them.
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • thor
    thor Posts: 5,483 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I purchased boiler cover from npower on the 18th of june which also tracked on the 18th of june. There was no amount in the 'amount' column and when I hover my curser over the message column it says that the purchase has tracked but the amount will be updated soon.
    This as over 4 months ago and nothing has happened since.
    When I try to raise a cashback claim by choosing' why has my cashback tracked at the wrong amount' I can select npower from the dropdown list but it then says that ' Unfortunately, we have no record of you making a purchase with npower hometeam boiler and central heating.'
    How can this be? It has tracked so I must have been logged in. Also when I make purchases through quidco I use a separate browser(which I delete all cookies and cache before and after loading it) so that there won't be any confusion.
    I don't see how quidco can deny I did not make the purchase through their site.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    littlewren wrote: »
    Hi Rosie,

I purchased Home Insurance from Aviva on the 27th July, which didn't track, so I raised a claim, as I should have received £40 cashback. I have heard nothing since. It says in the Support Messages section that 'We have put your claim on hold for now, as this retailer has a claims waiting period, during which time they will not accept a claim from us.'

Well it's been 3 months now, how long do Aviva need us to wait before they accept a claim? :(

It also says 'For an indication of how long the claim may take to be resolved, please refer to the average claims processing times on the retailer's page.'

I have looked at Aviva's Home Insurance page & can find nothing that relates to waiting times for claims.

Why is it taking so long, it's very disappointing. :( And when Aviva do allow you to put in the claim, there will be another long wait again before I hear anything.

I don't know about other people, but this kind of thing puts me off a company and I will think twice about using Aviva again next year and I certainly won't be recommending them.

Hi Littlewren.

I'm sorry to see you are having trouble claiming your cashback. If you can email me your full name, date of birth, post code and policy number to social@aviva.co.uk I can chase this with our cash back rep for you and get this raised right away. If you can also include your MSE username Littlewren when you email me it will make it easier to link your email to this post meaning I can get the issue resolved quicker for you.

I look forward to receiving your email.

Dave
  • krissy08
    krissy08 Posts: 381 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Dave,

Please see my query above.
  • margf
    margf Posts: 183 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    FAO AVIVA REP

Hi Dave I also have not received my £40 cashback from Quidco, I took my policy out on 9th June, I have emailed you with the details.

Thanks
    Margaret
  • margf
    margf Posts: 183 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    FAO THE QUIDCO REP

Can you please explain the following

11 Oct 12 at 08:15
    Hi, Two weeks ago we requested information from you in relation to your recent cashback claim. To date, we have not received any response. Unfortunately we are not able to offer any resolution to this situation until this information is received. Could you please reply back to us, giving the information we requested as soon as possible. If we do not receive a reply from you within seven days we will assume you do not want us to take your cashback claim further and we will then close down your request. Kind regards from the Quidco Team

ME - 22 Sep 12 at 16:18
    My receipt number is 042070

The information you requested was sent to you!:mad:

I see very little point in ever dealing with Quidco, I am still waiting for my Cashback from the Aviva transaction I made with you on 9th June, I have now contacted the Aviva Rep also regarding this matter
  • Eccle_2
    Eccle_2 Posts: 186 Forumite
    Options
    I had a query about the Bonus cashback offer that you're running until the end of the month. Will claims that have been raised with faster paying retailers count towards the total number of transactions to earn the extra cashback? I've got 2 or 3 during October where I've had to raise a claim because a purchase hasn't tracked and wondering if these will be counted as part of the 18 needed to get the full amount of bonus cashback or not?

Thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure