Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    red devil
    warning do not use clothes for cash
    • 20th May 11, 3:10 PM
    warning do not use clothes for cash 20th May 11 at 3:10 PM
    Official MoneySavingExpert.com insert:

Clothesforcash has asked us to make some clarifications:

Our sacks now do not contain/show a line to which to fill to! We now use City Link National couriers to provide independent 3rd party confirmation of clothing weights to ALL our customers. Finally, we do not charge for any form of clothing return to customers and even the amount we pay per kilogram of clothing is now
    different.

Back to the original post....

--------

clothesforcash.com is a con. They collected my clothes and then refused to pay me any money for them they said i hadnt filled my sack to the line which i had!

You cant prove it its all on their side. Their depot is so far away and they know you cant do anything?

They even had the cheek to ask me for 20.00 if i wanted them back.

What a con dont bother. Give your old clothes to a friend or a sell them at a car boot etc not worth it? They steal clothes.

I wanted to warn people.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 18-05-2012 at 4:49 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

224Posts Today

1,484Users online

Martin's Twitter