Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    soolin
    Can anyone interpret a Hermes card?
    • 6th Apr 11, 8:10 AM
    Can anyone interpret a Hermes card? 6th Apr 11 at 8:10 AM
    I came home last night to find a card in the front door from Hermes that says 'Sorry I missed you' . fair enough except I can't make head or tail of it. All it has is a date, no parcel number, contact details, web address for re delivery. I'm also not sure whether it was left or not as there is writing across the box that is printed 'Item was left' but it is almost illegible.

I think it says 'trial to return' which is illogical, my OH thinks it says 'tried to deliver'. Yet it doesn't say where it was left . The boxes about retaining my parcel are all blank whch makes me think it has been left somewhere.

However, I can see no sign of it and I don't have any logical hiding places in the front garden, I checked under the car and in the bushes, but nothing.

I don't even know what the parcel is as I'm waiting for several items and I thought all of them were supposed to be coming RM. I suppose unless anyone cna come up with a brilliant idea I'll have to wait and see which of my outstanding items doesn't arrive and contact that seller? Assuming it is an ebay item of ocurse as I've got goods outstanding from other online places as well.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,154Posts Today

7,016Users online

Martin's Twitter