Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Unlimited Broadband. Does it still exist?
    • 1st Mar 11, 11:34 PM
    Unlimited Broadband. Does it still exist? 1st Mar 11 at 11:34 PM
    I will be moving houses soon. Currently with O2 Broadband, but after being cheated with their "Fair Usage" policy that imposes a limit on Unlimited broadband packages, don't want to stay with them any more.

Are there any Broadband providers left, that offer truly unlimited broadband?

What would be the cheapest Broadband+ Landline package? Landline will be used primary for broadband, so I am not interested in free calls etc.

I also don't care if landline and broadband come from same provider or different ones, as long as there is no redicillous Fair usage policy attached.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

548Posts Today

4,265Users online

Martin's Twitter