Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mwa
    How much for fascias, roof trims, guttering and soffits
    • 1st Mar 11, 8:02 PM
    How much for fascias, roof trims, guttering and soffits 1st Mar 11 at 8:02 PM
    Hi there

Has anyone had recent quotes for replacement with UPVC for fascias, roof trims, guttering and soffits?

We're in a 3 bed semi so there is one side and front and back that needs doing. Anglian have been around but my husband got called away suddenly with work and they refused to quote me (I imagine because you need 2 people to sign a finance agreement, having worked in sales myself!) They measured up and are waiting for me to make an appointment.

I am dreading getting several companies around to quote as I know it's sensible but the thought of spending my evenings with salesmen isn't great . The guy from Anglian wouldn't give me any indication - are we talking 1k, 2k, 3k ???

Any advice would be very welcome and gratefully received!

MWA
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,666Posts Today

5,983Users online

Martin's Twitter