Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Santander online banking problem
    • 22nd Feb 11, 12:07 AM
    Santander online banking problem 22nd Feb 11 at 12:07 AM
    Hi, first post but long time lurker, so hopefully I'll get this right. I have several accounts with A&L. I frequently use online banking. I never used to have to problems till the switch to Santander.

It has just locked me out for the third time, as it claims my online 5-number passcode is incorrect. 2 questions:
    1) Has this happened to anyone else? I've done online banking since it existed and never had this problem. I swear my number was correct. I tend to bank late at night, would this be a problem?
    2) I'm going abroad for 3 weeks on the 5th March and need online banking while I'm away. Is there any alternative to requesting a new passcode and hoping it turns up in time, doubtful given the 10 working day quote?

Long term I'm switching, but I need a working account till I'm back and can sort it out.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,822Posts Today

6,687Users online

Martin's Twitter