Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• johnniegif
    • By johnniegif 15th Feb 05, 5:47 PM
    • 116Posts
    • 31Thanks
    Need AOL Registration Code
    • 15th Feb 05, 5:47 PM
    Need AOL Registration Code 15th Feb 05 at 5:47 PM
    Hi. My wireless access point, connected to my neighbours DSL link, has gone bang. While I'm waiting for a replacement, I thought I'd sign up for a free one month trial for AOL's 56K dialup service.

Does anyone have an AOL 9.0 cdrom with an AOL registration number & password on the back? I tidied up all my old ones recently and don't want to go out a buy a magazine just to get an AOL CD.

I downloaded the AOL 9.0 installable onto a CDR/W using my neighbour's PC, but when I go to install it it wants the codes printed on the back of the CD Cover!

Thanks for your help.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,238Posts Today

7,704Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • You'll repay more each month that you would've done from April 2017

• Dear @George_Osborne why didnt you have the balls to announce your retrospective hike to student loans in the statement? Why hide it?

• So millions of graduates will pay more. Its done it even tho 95% of consultation responses opposed. Background here

• Follow Martin