Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    barleymo
    Orange "call Divert Costs"
    • 11th Oct 06, 12:30 PM
    Orange "call Divert Costs" 11th Oct 06 at 12:30 PM
    I called Orange before going to Romania about using "CALL DIVERT" (I am on a montlycontract). I was told that there is no costs involved in doing this to my home number.
    Today I recieved my bill and apart from having been charged 2.10 +vat for a 345 call to Orange which they are now going to credit (this should have been free), they have also charged me for the call diverts back to my home phone.
    Thankfully they have cocked up and charged me only a small amount for each call.
    I called Orange twice and asked the same question "How much will I be charged for a 1 minute call to my home phone using call divert". I was told that the caller pays the international call cost and I would pay the 70pence per minute call back to the UK.
    Thankfully I was charged only 0.042 for a 59 second call.
    I looked on the web site to find the call divert cost....I could not find any mention of costs at all.
    It seems to me that Orange charge what they like when they like.

BE VERY CAREFULL OF ORANGE AND CHECK YOUR BILLS

NICK
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,690Posts Today

8,551Users online

Martin's Twitter