E: 00/00 DAILY Win £50 vouchers (surveys)

Options
survey site: Daily vouchers auctions
£10 voucher to win everyday and to choose from argos, amazon or high street love2shop
:eek: 2014: £20 voucher from SurveyFriends, £10 cash payout from Panel Opinion too and working towards more from Valued Opinions currently.
2013: £35 and £50 vouchers from SurveyFriends! More than £15 made from other paid surveys sites (Yougov, Panel Opinion, Valued Opinions, Pinecone, etc.) Happy so far!

Comments

• bargainhuntergal
    Options
    Thanks, saved to Dailies :D (link)
  • Vicky_Tree
    Options
    Thank you! :T ox
    Gigs 2013 - The Script, Olly Murs & Pink :D
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Vicky_Tree wrote: »
    Thank you! :T ox

Hi Vicky and welcome to MSE :hello:

most people click the thanks button on a comp to show their appreciation, it helps stop older threads being bumped up the board :)

there are lots of other tips in the comping guide linked to in my sig
    enjoy your comping :)
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Marteebies
    Options
    Quick tip! On the 15th of Feb the voucher is worth £50! but you can enter the draw before the 15th :)
    :eek: 2014: £20 voucher from SurveyFriends, £10 cash payout from Panel Opinion too and working towards more from Valued Opinions currently.
    2013: £35 and £50 vouchers from SurveyFriends! More than £15 made from other paid surveys sites (Yougov, Panel Opinion, Valued Opinions, Pinecone, etc.) Happy so far!
  • Marteebies
    Options
    another £50 voucher increase! Usual £10 dailys still happening, but on the 28th its raised to £50, you can enter the £50 draw today! Daily Voucher draw!

U do have to register, but thats free...
  • glamrochick
    glamrochick Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    Options
    how does this site work? is it free to bid?

JULY WINS- LABEL M PRODUCTS

• glamrochick
    glamrochick Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    Options
    is it hard to win on the bidding system?

JULY WINS- LABEL M PRODUCTS

• Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    There are loads of survey sites where u can actually get money for your surveys :-/ not a fan of the fill out for free then try and win idea lol. xx
  • Marteebies
    Marteebies Posts: 296 Forumite
    edited 5 January 2012 at 2:11PM
    Options
    Hi Guys

You collect points for the surveys you do and then with the points you bid on vouchers and technological prizes, so yes it is completely FREE. I have been a member for a while now and have to say its the easiest survey website i have been on to regularly be rewarded for your time!!!

I am also registered to many of the website which pay you cash e.g. https://www.valuedopinion.co.uk, https://www.panelopinion.co.uk etc which are great BUT like i said before, this is the best one in my opinion for getting rewarded regularly!

:):D:)
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Bumped to unlock see HERE
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure