For all you Nutella fans

sb44
sb44 Posts: 5,203
I've been Money Tipped!
Forumite
edited 19 October 2010 at 3:11PM in Old style MoneySaving
Blimey, if you can't find a Nutella recipe that you don't like here there is no hope for you. :D

http://www.nutelladay.com/nutella-recipes/

Nutella%203_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

[threadbanner] box [/threadbanner]

Comments

• Frugalista
    Frugalista Posts: 1,738
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    NOOOOOO!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: What have you done!!!! I'll be lost in there for days now following all those links!!!

Seriously though - thanks for that - great find :D.
    "Men are generally more careful of the breed(ing) of their horses and dogs than of their children" - William Penn 1644-1718
  • sb44
    sb44 Posts: 5,203
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Frugalista wrote: »
    NOOOOOO!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: What have you done!!!! I'll be lost in there for days now following all those links!!!

Seriously though - thanks for that - great find :D.

I only found it earlier, haven't had time to look myself yet.

Now then, do I look at the 4 muffin books my husband is picking up from the library tonight or this site.............. decisions, decisions!

:D
  • I'll have to start the diet on Monday now! :o
  • Oh, and Nutella is 2 for £2.50 just now in Mr T! :D
    mardatha wrote: »
    It's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window :D
    Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi
  • Oh, and Nutella is 2 for £2.50 just now in Mr T! :D

Hi Jackie! :j Thanks for the tip. :D
  • Hi Lily! I tried to reply to your text but my phone died, I am just in so will send out the search party for my charger just now ;)
    It's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window :D
    Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi
  • Hi Lily! I tried to reply to your text but my phone died, I am just in so will send out the search party for my charger just now ;)

No worries! :D I now have visions of your family turning the house upside down trying to find your phone charger! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • You wouldn't be far wrong :D Sorry for the hijack OP! :o
  • You wouldn't be far wrong :D Sorry for the hijack OP! :o

Oops yeah, I was just thinking that too! Sorry to go off-topic! :o

Going back to Nutella, I love it on toast with chopped banana on top. :D
  • I like it on rice cakes :o I kid myself on its not so unhealthy! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure