Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• 8pumpkinpie8
    Options
    Did anyone have any luck with that Virgin free tickets just posted? I got a 'no tickets left' message - as usual on SFF these days!!
    Comper and general cheapskate :)
  • cardiffforthefacup
    Options
    Not available until 3rd January, you have to register as a virgin customer as well
  • lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi thefrenzeexperiment, no, it wasn't directed at you. It was a general comment for all posters. The tone in some of the posts weren't in line with the ethos of Mse.

Can we all have a :grouphug: now and go back to discussing films :)
    :hello:
  • _gl
    _gl Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    neekeem wrote: »
    Did anyone have any luck with that Virgin free tickets just posted? I got a 'no tickets left' message - as usual on SFF these days!!

Same here.
  • thefrenzexperiment
    Options
    _gl wrote: »
    Same here.

And here too!
  • thefrenzexperiment
    Options
    Not available until 3rd January, you have to register as a virgin customer as well

I am a Virgin customer, and, er, it IS the 3rd...

:rotfl:
  • kt21
    kt21 Posts: 745 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah defo 3rd Jan today and I am also getting no tickets left :( I was verified as virgin customer too
  • TESCO_R+R_RAIDER
    Options
    We have a few tickets to a special preview of The Next Three Days, at Cineworld, tomorrow, starring Russell Crowe, before it opens on 5th January.
    About the film:

Life seems perfect for John Brennan (Russell Crowe) until his wife, Lara (Elizabeth Banks), is arrested for a murder she says she didn't commit. Three years into her sentence, John is struggling to hold his family together, raising their son Luke (Ty Simpkins) and teaching at community college while he pursues every means available to prove her innocence. With the rejection of their final appeal, Lara becomes suicidal and John decides there is only one possible, bearable solution: to break his wife out of prison. Refusing to be deterred by impossible odds or his own inexperience, John devises an elaborate escape plot and plunges into a dangerous and unfamiliar world, ultimately risking everything for the woman he loves.

To download tickets to previews tomorrow night in Birmingham, Chichester, Didsbury, Edinburgh, Sheffield, Burton on Trent and Nottingham:

https://www.showfilmfirst.com/pin/746945
    :rotfl: given up on tesco do a lot os boots offers. but weekends are now in orange trackside b. lol
    now a race marshal at silverstone.:beer:
  • cardiffforthefacup
    Options
    I am a Virgin customer, and, er, it IS the 3rd...

:rotfl:

Duuhh!!!!!!!!!
  • flea72
    flea72 Posts: 5,392 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    We have a few tickets to a special preview of The Next Three Days, at Cineworld, tomorrow, starring Russell Crowe, before it opens on 5th January

word of warning - get there early

we had this email the other day for the screenings yesterday, and the cinemas were oversubscribed

so im wondering if they offered way more tickets than usual, or perhaps it was just because we rarely get a showing in our town, or maybe because more people were free due to it being a b/h weekend, or just for once everyone who got tickets decided to show up - but word to the wise

F
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport