Christmas Crafting Ideas by Flyingpig - Its Good To Share.

flyingpig58
flyingpig58 Posts: 333 Forumite
THIS IS A THREAD I STARTED QUITE SOME TIME AGO NOW .... THE IDEAS ARE STILL HERE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS THEM .... ALTHOUGH I DON'T THINK I WILL BE ADDING TO IT THIS YEAR.

ANY PDF FILES I HAVE OFFERED IN THE PAST ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS I LOST THEM WHEN MY COMPUTER "DIED" AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR ..... SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR THEM AS I NO LONGER HAVE THEM. THE THREAD IS NOW TOO LONG FOR ME TO TRAWL THROUGH TO REMOVE ANY OFFERS, THOUGH I HAVE TRIED MY BEST.

I ALSO CANNOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ON RULES/THE LAW ABOUT SELLING ITEMS OF CONFECTIONERY AT XMAS FAYRES ETC. BUT IF IN DOUBT SELL ITEMS CONTAINING SWEETS (JELLY BEANS, SMARTIES, MARSHMALLOWS ETC) WITH A PRINTED COPY OF THE INGREDIENTS. ALWAYS USE GLOVES WHEN HANDLING UNWRAPPED SWEETS AND THE USE OF A PROPER BAG SEALER WILL HOLD FRESHNESS AND PREVENT CONTAMINATION.
THE SELLING OF FOOD ITEMS AT FAYRES ETC. IS ALWAYS A CONTENTIOUS ISSUE.

Not everyone has the time to trawl through Google and other search engines looking for inspiration for simple Christmas ideas, cards and gifts to make - so I thought I would start a thread featuring some of the ideas that I have found and have taken inspiration from over the years ...... I cannot really claim any of the ideas are my own, just my take on them. I hope its OK that I keep to mainly pictures ....... it's good to share!

Flip%20Over%20Advent%20Calendar%201_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

This is my Flip Over Advent Calendar that I will use on my Festive work desk this year.

Flip%20Over%20Advent%20Calendar%202_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

Made using a Zutter Bind It All

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills