Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

Former_MSE_Lee
Former_MSE_Lee Posts: 343 Forumite
edited 5 December 2017 at 11:52AM in Shop but don't drop
[title=http://images2.moneysavingexpert.com/images/dp/wtd_underline.gif] Find £100s of lost Tesco vouchers[/title]
You can quickly check and reclaim any unused or lost old Tesco vouchers online. If you find any (most do) just print them off instantly to add them to your stash, or use the codes online. For a full step-by-step guide, see Reclaim Tesco Vouchers.

[title=http://images2.moneysavingexpert.com/images/dp/wtd_underline.gif]Please share your successes[/title]
Since launching in late 2010, we've been drenched with success stories of big-money voucher reclaims.

Here's a typical success story: "Thanks to your article, we found that we had nearly £150 of unclaimed Tesco vouchers! We have already used them to double the vouchers' value online, which has been incredibly useful for Christmas.”

[title=http://images2.moneysavingexpert.com/images/dp/wtd_underline.gif]Total vouchers reclaimed so far ... £33,500![/title]
The grand total of vouchers reclaimed so far is ... £33,502, worth £134,010 if quadrupled to Tesco Rewards.

If you've succeeded, please press reply to share your story.

[signupbox]test[/signupbox]

Comments

• cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,611
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    edited 1 November 2011 at 10:50PM
    I have posted this already on Food Shopping and Groceries board but just realised more people may see it on here.

Tesco.com have launched a new Clubcard mini-site, which gives a lot more detail about your CC account, points accrued, vouchers used etc etc. I posted this on the other board, as I found when I logged into it and looked in "Your Vouchers" section, that I had a £21 CC voucher dating back to last year that I hadn't used!! It seems that several other people have found the same thing - forgotten about or lost old vouchers - these can be either reissued in paper form by ringing Tesco CS, or else on the mini-site it actually gives you the online code for the unused voucher so you can use it for online purchases or rewards! :)

As I say, I found £21 that I didn't know I had, so immediately used it to buy £80 of reward tokens (days out / restaurants)!! :beer:

Worth logging in and checking your account, cos you never know!!!
  • LilacPixie
    LilacPixie Posts: 8,052 Forumite
    thanks again, i saw te post last night and checked i have 33.50 that i had totally misplaced not decided what to do with them yet, possibly £60 of double up vouchers.
    MF aim 10th December 2020 :j:eek:
    MFW 2012 no86 OP 0/2000 :D
  • Do you access the new mini site via the main Tesco site or do you have a link?
  • Just access on the normal tesco.com and click on clubcard.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts,
    light bulb moment: 2/1/2010, reviewed 7/1/2012
  • suseb_99
    suseb_99 Posts: 177 Forumite
    Thanks, I have £16 that I didn't know I had!!!
  • Laneyboo
    Laneyboo Posts: 319 Forumite
    I asked for vouchers to be re-issued just last week as weve recently moved house and knew i had lost some in a 'safe place' .. reissued vouchers wont be reissued until february so will miss the double up promo but at least its vouchers that were otherwise gone!
    I LOVE MSE! :money:
  • Chopstheduck
    Chopstheduck Posts: 1,284
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    found 50p I didn't know I had! Oh well!
  • Are folks getting the following message after they log-in:

"To access your Clubcard account we need to confirm your details.

Please complete the fields below, using the name and address that your Clubcard is registered to"

and then being asked for clubcard number, name, postcode, etc,?
    butterfly )i(
  • Siemo
    Siemo Posts: 454 Forumite
    Are folks getting the following message after they log-in:

"To access your Clubcard account we need to confirm your details.

Please complete the fields below, using the name and address that your Clubcard is registered to"

and then being asked for clubcard number, name, postcode, etc,?

I'm getting this, then when i put my details in it says 'The details you have entered do not match those on our system.' do not sure what to do next!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback