Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mcallister1
    Paying for a train ticket- but won't have card for pick up- any advice?
    • 3rd Jul 10, 2:12 PM
    Paying for a train ticket- but won't have card for pick up- any advice? 3rd Jul 10 at 2:12 PM
    My daughter is in York and was not coming home at the end of her term, but going onto a festival. However now she is ill and we need to get her home. However she has lost her bank card and really I need to pay for a train ticket, for today, to get her home. However I know that if I do that she will need my card to collect the ticket from the collection machine. She can't go to the bank with her passport as it has been sent off to get a visa on it
    Am I going to have to get my husband to drive up there to get her? Or is there a way of getting a ticket without the card??
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,682Posts Today

8,258Users online

Martin's Twitter